Saturday, February 25, 2012

Rockin

Today was so exciting!  I got a call yesterday that our recliner came in, so Rea and I made the drive to The Baby's Room in Rogers to pick it up.  And her sweet husband Budd and his friend Davie were kind enough to haul it up my stairs and into the nursery.  I LOVE this chair!  It is so soft and comfy and I can't wait to spend lots of time rocking and reading in it.  It's going to look even better once the walls are painted!


And I couldn't pass up this adorable lamb while we were in the store.  Little girl is going to love it.  And when I picked it up to buy it (after mulling around for quite awhile trying to decide if I should get it), I heard a lady say to her husband, "See, and now it's gone!".  Score for me!


Tonight I'm playing around with some tissue paper to test my paper pom pom lantern skills and tomorrow I'll be heading to Sherwin Williams to pick up paint.  more updates to come soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment