Monday, February 27, 2012

Closet Space

Our good friends Joe and Karen Swingle were kind enough to let us go through their precious daughter, Grayson's old clothes this weekend.  Grayson is about to turn two, so I got sent home with 4 tubs full of cute baby clothes!  Problem was, I didn't exactly have anywhere to put them, and I realized that I have no idea how to organize a baby closet.  As it turns out, baby hangers are a hot commodity (couldn't find them at Target, Lowe's or either of the two Wal-Marts in town).  I was able to find lots of baskets though as well as a clear over the door shoe hanger (perfect for hair bows!).  The baskets don't have labels, but I found some tiny little clothespins (so stinkin cute!) so I can make my own and attach them to the front of each basket.  I'll post pictures soon, but my iPhone just didn't want to do the trick tonight in the dark closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment