Monday, March 5, 2012

Working for the Weekend

Well, I've almost recovered from the weekend.  It started out with a couples wedding shower for our friends Jessica Maland and Justin McCutcheon.  Jessica is actually the one who introduced me to Jason, and we're so excited for her St. Patrick's Day wedding.  I left the shower and headed straight to Rhea Lana with Rea.  Needless to say, I was beat by the end of the day.  Luckily, I came home to Jason prepping the nursery for a new paint job!  He even let me sleep in on Sunday and got up early to start painting (to be honest, I didn't even hear him get out of bed).  I am always very stressed about new paint colors because I've had some not so fantastic outcomes.  I almost always end up repainting everything I paint.  I won't forget the marshmallow green bathroom anytime soon...  As I posted earlier, we painted the walls Sherwin Williams's Embellished Blue.  The ceiling got a coat of leftover gray Sherwin Williams ceiling paint from our room.  I must say that I've really grown to love Sherwin Williams paint and think it is worth the extra $.  It goes on the wall so well compared to other things I've tried.  But, I digress.  As it turns out, the nursery turned out EXACTLY like I'd hoped.  I couldn't be more pleased.  It is the perfect soft aqua with a little touch of green.  Of course, I would paint my little girl's room blue!  On to the pictures!
Panoramic View - Click to Enlarge









The wall art should be here tomorrow, and I can't wait to hang it!  Now we're just waiting on the bedding to come in.  Jason's mom is working on the valance and the basket liners.  Once all of that is done, we will just be waiting for baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment