Sunday, March 25, 2012

Big Weekend

What a busy weekend!  Friday night we had a great dinner at Mermaids with our friends Scott and Taylor.  Then we headed to Joplin first thing Saturday morning. And, we got a lot done!  We stopped at the Better Living store first and finally picked a ceiling fan - thank goodness!  And we found some cute decorations for baby's room at Kirklands.
Birdie Bookends

Owl on the Shelf
After Kirklands we found some adorable baby and maternity clothes at Kohl's.  Then we headed over to Babies R Us to register.  It was much more overwhelming than I'd anticipated.  I thought I had a  pretty good idea of what we would need, but there was just SO much stuff in that store!  So, I think the registry is a little disorganized and there is a lot of random stuff, but it was fun.

We stopped in Seneca for dinner with my dad and finally made it home around 11.  We were excited though because we had goodies in the mail!  The hats I ordered from zulily came in and so did the valance Jason's mom made for the nursery.  It turned out perfectly!  Can't wait for the bedding to come in, too.



No comments:

Post a Comment