Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Wonder Week 12

12 Weeks Old and Seriously Cute!

Etta Mae and Monroe have been having way too much fun!  
They SEE each other

They hold hands

They critique each other's fashion choices

We had such a nice weekend at home!  There wasn't a home football game this week, so the three of us were super lazy and just enjoyed each other's company.

Etta Mae has been babbling like crazy and has also been trying so hard to sit up!  She can almost do it when she's leaning against daddy!



This is one of my favorite Etta Mae faces.  She makes it when she falls asleep in my arms, and it is so sweet!


I'm also very excited because our new Christmas stockings came!  I am so happy with them.  They are HUGE!  I can't wait to fill them with goodies :) 








No comments:

Post a Comment