Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April Showers

The last few days have been a whirlwind!  Saturday was our shower in Little Rock hosted by Jason's mom's friends Cheryl and Debra.  The decorations were gorgeous and we had so much fun!  They even made a baby carriage out of a watermelon - very cool!  We got so many wonderful gifts! Of course, I forgot my camera, but I was able to grab this one from Facebook with Jason's mom and the lovely hostesses.

Sunday was our shower in Fayetteville hosted by Rea, Jessica, and Nicole.

The shower had a Goodnight Story theme and they went all out!  Books everywhere (with matching cupcakes) and milk and cookies.  Instead of cards, everyone brought books for our little lady!  It was perfect, and we are so lucky to have the best friends!


After two amazing showers, I went to Joplin on Sunday night so I would be there for my Monday morning ultrasound at Joplin 3D/4D Imaging.  Of course, it wouldn't be my child if she were to fully cooperate.  She made sure to be completely scrunched up with hands and feet right up in front of her face.  We were able to get a few good looks at her though.  The tech estimated her due date to be July 11 which is a few days earlier than the original date and I am perfectly ok with that!  Isn't she cute, already :)



Going back to work after such a long, exciting weekend was a little overwhelming, so I made up for it by buying some diapers at Terra Tots on my lunch break!  Just another reason why I'm excited about cloth diapering - buying diapers is fun!  BumGenius just came out with some great new colors and I found a couple of adorable Swaddlebees prints.  Here's a peak at a few of them - adorable!

Photo from the BumGenius website

Photo from Amazon.com

Photo from Amazon.com







No comments:

Post a Comment