Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Fourth Week (Already)

In two days, my sweet baby will be a month old.  That is enough to make me want to stay in bed crying all day.  Of course, if I did that I would be a horrible mother so I suppose I won't.
Four Weeks Old
There are so many sweet things she does that I hope I will always remember.  The way she sticks her arms straight out when you burp her (so funny), when she falls asleep eating and looks so peaceful with a little dribble of milk in the corner of her mouth, those precious smiles when she is first falling asleep, the way her eyes light up when she is playing, the way she screams bloody murder sometimes (oh wait, not that).  But overall, she is so perfect and I'm not ready for her to grow up!

I took a few pictures today with some of the tips I learned yesterday.  Still need to do a lot of practice, but I'm learning!




In some non-baby news, today is Jason and my two year anniversary!  Jason is grilling some yummy filets, and we are chilling at the house.  Since the traditional 2 year anniversary gift is cotton, he got me this awesome throw pillow with the names of everyone (and everydog) in our family! I love it!







No comments:

Post a Comment